Itching in groin
Hello doctor, I've a serious itching problem in my groin area. Previously i had suffered from fungal infection & i think it's the same infection occuring again. Along with that the skin is also developing spots. Sometimes i use to apply talc powder to control itching. Pls suggest from your side. Thank you

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Fungal infection is very common and was very easy to treat. With rampant usage of antifungals, the fungus has become stubborn. There are various ways to deal around the situationbut first see a Dermatologist for reestablishing the diagnosis. Once confirmed, treatment can be initiated. Don't worry it will resolve for sure if you correctly follow the recommendations. Hope it helps.
Meet a Dermatologist.