Itching in genital areas

Sometimes I feel so much irritation and sometimes i feel so much itching in genital areas please suggest some medicine which gives instant relief
views-icons 102 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having a fungal infection. please contact a dermatologist who can prescribe oral anti fungal tablets and creams. we are not allowed to provide medicines names over this forum
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?