Itching in genital area

I got itching in genital area, earlier I had it 3 months back took homeopathy treatment and it got cured. But now it has started again. Last time I went to many specialist but none of the medicine worked. Can someone help me with the best specialist in bangalore ?
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. groin area problems are usually fungal infections. visit a dermatologist get examined and then treatment can be done because we cannot comment or come to exact diagnosis without seeing. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?