Itching in foreskin
I got itching problem in my foreskin and it hurts a bit while removing it in erect position. It's not an very major issue, no redness visible. If suggested I might visit a doctor in hyderabad region.

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

As per your information, I suggest you use calendula wash for 3-4 days. Buy a 30ml calendula mother tincture of a branded homoeopathic company. Add equal amount of distilled water to it to make it dilute. Use it for washing the organ twice or thrice a day. Do it for 3 days. It should heal the problem, if not then you should visit a near by homeopath.