Itching at night
Since last 2 days I am getting full body itching at night and took avil for allergies but no impact, unable to find reason. And I have marriage in 2 days , please guide.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itching sensation... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It could be scabies. kindly consult with relevant photographs for confirmation of diagnosis and treatment.