Itching around Perianal abscess lump
I was actually diagnosed with perianal abscess a month ago. I consulted surgeon,he decided to do incision. I have itching around the lump and if I rub that place it become slightly red with small bumps.I am thinking it might be some kind of fungal infection. Is it ok to go for incision of that lump with above condition? Thankyou so much in advance for help

Yes..Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
If you can wait then treat the fungal infection and edit for 6 weeks Consult s dermatologist near you or online tp first conform the diagnosis whether or not its fungal