RECURRING ABSCESS.

I have been having recurring abscess for last few months. Some very painful and lasts for many days some heal quicker. Have to take pain killers when the abscess is about to drain. Flexone is the painkiller.

Doctor Answers (3) on RECURRING ABSCESS.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
You will need a proper antibiotic course for the abscess. Pain killers will only give you relief from pain but will not be of help in controlling the spread.
Schedule appointment with a qualified dermatologist to know what is best suitable for your skin.
Hi , please visit a doctor before the abscess resorb your bone . You might need antibiotics and treatment with a good follow up .
hello,  it is very difficult to diagnose perfectly from the limited information you have provided. but in my opinion, why are you bearing the pain, when this could be taken care of easily with a Doctor's appointment.
see a Dermatologist.
don't try to rupture the lesions on your own.