Itching and red spots in head of penis
I am under antibiotic treatment for epididymitis for last 10 days. I was diagnosed with enterococcus infection. My local doctor prescribed Linezolid 600 twice a day for 10 days. From last two days I am having irritation and two three red spots on my glans penis. Has the long use of antibiotics caused some kind of yeast infection? When I use coconut oil, the irritation reduces. What should I do now?

Please share pictures of the affected area so that I can analyze the problem and give you proper solution.. Few tests needs to be done for evaluation.. Accordingly treatment required
consult for prescription
Send penis pic N take authentic treatment in ayurveda for skin nourishing n blood purifier If u want best n permanent solution Chat us now
.
Hello, You will have to get examined first
online consultation