Itching and ratches in body
Itching in hand , thighs, back and ratches also in back.. And a medical store given me itraconazole capsules 200 mg after describing my problem ,so is it okay to eat ? Or any other medications needed?

It's Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Never take medicine directly from medical store proper diagnosis only dermatologist can give..take at your own risk
kindly do direct online consultation with photographs for detailed prescription and further management