Itching and dead skin
Sir/mam ,i have itching problem around my private area since 2 years but now my skin has started blackening and a kind of infection has started which is spreding.Please suggest me some medication .
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You may be having a fungal infection. Have you visited a dermatologist at all ? I guess you need to see one coz if it's persisted so long without improvement, then you'll need proper treatment. If u are from Surat you could see Dr Anchal Pant at Dermafollix clinic in your city. The other possibilities is that it could be an eczema or frictional dermatitis. Plz get examined and take treatment. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.