Itchiness in vagina
I have very itchiness near vagina , for weeks after scratching It pains . Please help me with some ointment for relief.

Detailed history is desirable
Medication under prescription is advisable

Do not use any cream or ointment containing steroid. Provide with photos if possible and discuss in details so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
It's due to infection
It can be due to some fungal / bacterial local infection , keep the local area clean , nails trimmed . You can apply medicated antifungal ointment , in case of severe infection oral tablets will be require . Consult
Best option for you is consult with a gynecologist. This is a sensitive issue, should be solved as early as possible
Benzocort cream apply at night Clean that area first Montair lc od x 10 dys
You can consult me privately ..u need medications ..kindly consult
Can consult privately for proper prescription