Pinworms in my vagina
I found a pinworm in my vagina ..there were 3...this isn't stopping...I feel it crawling down there from past a week

Consult Physician for worm medication

+143
Chat with a doctor
Through cleaning of the vulval area  at all time including toilets will also help
Hello.......A combination of medication, a thorough cleansing of your household, and vigilant personal hygiene can get rid of a pinworm infestation in your house.A tape test is the most reliable method for diagnosing a pinworm infection. Albendazole or mebendazole Is prescribed. Consult general physician.

How to get rid of pinworm