Vagina Bleed
Hi, my vagina bleed after masturbation using a not really a sex toy, it was not painful but it was bleeding. I'm really worried though.

consult near by any gynecologist,

Avoid masterbation because it is very harmfull to health it decrease the immunity power , physical health,and also increase the changes of vaginal infection.repeated masterbation may lead to injury to internal part.
Masturbation can gradually lead to not only injury/infection locally but also Psychological/Emotional disorders, decreased Immunity etc. Hence its advised to avoid and focus your mind/energies on Positive things which will bring Health/Happiness in your's & others lives.
U can stop inserting. Consult online ll guide you
Hi, my vagina bleed after masturbation using a not really a sex toy, it was not painful but it was bleeding. I'm really worried though. Hello User As per my view about your query.. You have used something inside your inner part whiel masturbation and may it hurts you and it casues bleeding. if it is heavy then you needed to consult a doctor for physical check up or if its very little or spotting like then just take rest for some time and avoid to masturbation or do not use any thing for penetration. I Regards, Dr. Nikul Patel lifecareayurveda Ayurveda Sexologist and Ayuveda Consultant Ayurveda online and Offline consultant Ahmedabad, India whatsapp - +91 98250 40844
please consult personally for proper guidance and help.this can be serious issue if not treated well.
It can occur due to tear of the hymen. Nothing major to worry.
Use sex toy that doesn't heart