Issues Regarding Chest

I am male and I have chests like female and I am feeling very awkward please let me know what should I do to have a flat chests and remove that.
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It could be due to excess weight gain. Please visit a plastic surgeon for your complaint. Start exercising and work on keeping your weight in control.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?