Issues from child abuse

Sexual confusion from sexual abuse in my childhood. Need help with dealing with regressed memories and figuring out my sexuality
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Issues from child abuse

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, its important you get counseled in this case as there is a history which needs to be explored thoroughly. Your identity crisis can also be resolved once you have made peace with your childhood incidents. Please get in touch with a counselor to resolve your issues.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?