cancer-icon
Isotretinoin side effect
I was having cyastic acne my doctor gave m isotretinoin during its treatment i experienced rectal bleeding. Which subsided after stoppinf it ..i took it for one month Its been a year I loosing weight since 7-8mnths i lost 7 kgs ...currently 37.5 kg ... Every report is norml I dont knw why im loosing weiggt ...do i have cancer ?

Need to do a few tests to evaluate weight loss... Cancer is not always the cause of weightloss

Talk to experienced oncologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+163
Chat with an oncologist
Don't jump directly into Cancer. Weight loss is not a symptom for cancer only. You meet general physcian. So many conditions will produce weight loss(eg.hyperthyrodism). Need proper clinical examination
need to see your complete blood counts report..any other symptom?..tell me your complaints..
blood sugar before breakfast and post meals complete blood count meet a physician