Is Telma 40 mg required ?
Hello Doc, Few days back I had medical camp at my office and had my BP checked. 1st reading was 120/180, 2nd reading was 110/170. Dr advised me Lasix for a day followed by Telma 40 mg for 10 days. I have started it from yesterday. Last 1 week had cut down on my salt, started practising yoga. Took random readings before starting the course. The readings were 110/150, 105/145, 110/150, 115/155. Yesterday I took 1 Lasix around 3 pm and today took 1 tab of Telma 40mg at around 8am. My BP reading at 7.30 pm today was 140/90. I felt little different after taking tabs, hence am wondering if it's too strong or is just right.

Really it's too much fluctuation in your BP readings. It's very important to monitor u r BP daily till it gets normalized. Continue telma , Better is telma H. Anyway consult u r doctor

Side effects of telma 40