Is pulling out during sex a good method
My partner wants to have unprotected sex but I had already denied it as it's a huge risk but he keeps saying that "I don't know science even married couples have to have sex again and again to get pregnant " and pull out method works I am really confused because as far as I know one drop of semen is enough to make a girl pregnant. Does pull out method really works

Pull out method is not advisable as a contraception. Please use condoms or other OCP pills.

This method having high failure rate for satisfaction or desires for inter vaginal ejaculation  both  of  u can adopt other contraceptive methods
Pull out method has a very high failiure rate so its advisable to use condom or any other barrier methods available
Coitus interruptus that is pulling out during sex is the most unreliable method of contraception. It is least advisable to prevent pregnancy
If male partner is unwilling for contraceptive methods but both want to practice sex and pregnancy is not desirable it will be wise to have contraceptive by the female partner
Practice protected sex if pregnancy is not desirable