How to do sex
I and my life partner plan to do sex without condom i feel afraid that she ll get pregeancy nu so is the any medicine that make us sex without condom r any idea thr without useing condom

Oral contraceptives are known also as the Pill, OCs, BCs, BC tablets, or birth control pills. This medicine usually contains two types of hormones, estrogens and progestins and, when taken properly, prevents pregnancy. It works by stopping a woman's egg from fully developing each month. The egg can no longer accept a sperm and fertilization is prevented. Although oral contraceptives have other effects that help prevent a pregnancy from occurring, this is the main action. consult gynecologist for further advice..