Pcos and unprotected sex
Hi, I have mild PCOS and took Dianne 35 for 21days and taking metformin everyday. My last period was on 15 Aug after that I took Dianne 35. I had unprotected sex yesterday and there was no ejaculation inside or on me and I peed and washed my vagina after that. Do I still need to take ipill or should I wait for my periods to come. Also, if yes than taking ipill with metformin is ok or it can effect my pcos ? Please advise not planning for pregnancy. Thank you

It is advisable to take I pill if pregnancy is not desirable
Follow your treating doctor advice

After 15th august you have been taking diane 35 everyday? If yes then there won't be any pregnancy because diane-35 itself acts as contraceptive.
Consult for further help. either on Practo or on 9879!47588(whatsapp)
Need more details about your condition kindly go for a consultation