Is Ortho-K lens a good option?
Hi, I have power of -1.0 in both my eyes. My job doesn't allow specs and lasik, and I've one month left to correct my vision. Is ortho-k lens is a good option? If yes, how much will it cost? Please help...from where can I get these lenses if I've to use...

Will not advise for ortho-k lens , you may go soft contact lens , lasik is also not advisable for -1 d .
ortho keratology is not yet an established  prcedure. in it especially  designed gpo lensfor temporary use which  is claimed to reshape the corneal  topography  thus bringing out temporary  relief  ie improvement of vision  there by decreasing the need of specs .but I will not advocate  it .better you  go for  extended wear soft contact lens.

Lens implants to correct vision