Is it withdrawal symptom

Hello respected doctor just 11days back I had visited to one of my friend who just came from U.S and i explained him about my chest congestion and he advised me to smoke something which i really regret now he said that weed is totally safe n even dr prescribe it..it was my first experience and everything was soo scary i was feeling depersonalized and lack of coordination in brain even today 11 days passed am feeling extreme depression and not much feelings like taste of food happinesss or anger jealous am not getting such feeling always I feel to cry i want my normal life back as if I've never smoked it, did it damage my brain I can't recollect things can't think or analse things brain fog don't feel like going to my professional classes on third day i visit a dr for breathing problem i was given voveran injection and 4 days back i took nexito10 please help me did it damaged my brain can i be back to normal state? As if i never smoked help me please

Doctor Answers (4) on Is it withdrawal symptom

Dr. Suleman Virani Nagpur | Psychiatrist
You will be surely fine and back to normal. But what you did was wrong. Never abuse drugs. Visit your doctor regularly and take good care. Nice that you Hv decided to stay away from it. All the best!!!
Dear friend , do some physical and breathing exercise, it wl help u a lot. U can do relaxation exercise. Best wishes
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,

You can become perfectly normal. Just do not worry. Think in your mind that you are perfectly normal. Do not read more from the internet. Go for regular walking/any sports. Avoid non vegetarian foods for some days. Drink more water. If you can take 1 tender coconut daily.
For further help, feel free to contact me

Get help from a psychotherapist if needed
Follow relaxation techniques
Varsha B G Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hello....from the description given above It looks like you are feeling guilty of smoking weed.So you will have to just let go thinking that smoking weed once would not cause brain damage.c continue the medications as advised . Psychotherapy also would help.
Relaxation techniques like deep breathing exercises and meditation yoga would also help.