Is it possible to prevent flat feet
Hello sir/mam is it possible to prevent flat feet am preparing merchant navy currently am having completely normal feet and am worrying that will I develop flat feet suddenly there is only 2years left  in my merchant navy course by this am only able to do the job else were my qualification will not be valid so can any one suggest how to keep my normal feet normal for 2 more years

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Wear Silicone insole with arch support for comfort. Having flat feet or not is not in your control. Neither does a person develop flat feet unless they have diabetes for many years and neuropathy sets in
No you will not develop flat feet suddenly