Is it angina???
Hello Doctors, Good Evening. Past six months I have been noticing that I start getting palpitations from my throat n then all of a sudden I feel breathless. Then it moves to the other side of the throat and Chest and that side I feel breathless. Even walking I feel breathless..no which continues and goes after rest. Today I lifted two heavy water filled full buckets from upstairs to downstairs I started to feel breathless. There is no Chest pain. I have done my ecg,2d echo, stress all blood tests n serum. When I say all blood tests it means all. No chapter of thyroid either. X-ray pa view normal. I have no cold n cough. Hb is 11.4. Along with this breathlessness I have weakness too. B12 is 288 and Vitamin D is 19. Kft, lft, Lipid, CBC, serum all profiles..Urine culture, usg whole. Throat is clear too. I didn't check my iron levels. Hb is 11.4. Also BP normal. Always 120/70.No history of diabetes. I am getting scared. Is it Angina? Or Am I getting heart attack everyday. Pls guide. Thnx

Get a pulmonary function test done and revert with reports
PFT

You are completely normal.. your reports say so...it can anxiety causing breathlessness... Consult online so that I can explain you in detail
Its just a simple panic attack. Is there any major stress currently?