Is Cranberry good fr cold
My son is two years old.. He is having cold and he is taking medicine for cold . Internet I read Cranberry juice is good for health and cures cold and clears mucus too. Is that true? For past six month he was drinking cranberry juice and day by day it was decreased drinking. Before 3 days he got cold and slightly he is having wheezing problem too because of cold. So please suggest me whether my child can take cranberry juice or not?

Dr. Pranav Gupta
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Delhi

I allopathic literature, cranberry juice is mentioned to be beneficial in urinary infections. That is the only documented mention I could recall. Excessive juice drinking could be injurious to health. Please use Google wisely.
Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 15 yrs exp Bangalore
I don't think so...