Irrugaler pain
For an years I have pain at left side of stomach pain is not regular but I am phasing this problem for last approx one year

Dr. Harisha N L

There are many causes fir your symptoms...colonic causes are colitis or diverticulitis...renal causes are nephrolithiasis or pyelonephritis...others are food poisoning, constipation, lactose intolerance, gastroesophageal reflux disease, ulcers, indigestion one of this might be the cause for your problem....I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.