I have irritation and itchiness in the penis head. When moving the skin back, it's giving a burning sensation and there are white circles like skin is peeling off. There are couple of blister like appearance at the top of the skin. There is no problem when urinating. Kindly help me.
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Alka A. Nirantar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Pune
This looks like fungal infection. Check your blood sugar for diabetes. Treatment Tab.flucon15mg once a week Candid ointment local aplication See a physician if no responce to above drugs
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.