Irritation in vagina

Irritation in vagina for 1 month, added vomiting tendency and uneasy feeling recently , pap test done, No malignent virus found.. 2 gynecologist and 2 general physician consulted but no improvement. Please suggest
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Irritation in vagina

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
May be fungal infections... You should maintain proper hygiene otherwise treatment will be wasted...use Clotrimazole or Miconazole 1% cream locally thrice a day fr 5-7 days. This should help you relieve your irrigation....Insufficient lubrication is also commonly caused by a drop in estrogen levels after menopause which may be the cause... Consult good gynecologists for clinical examination they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?