Irritated skin on shave
I had shaved yesterday morning with a new razor with lukewarm water.Post shave I applied sensitive shave balm. -Had a pimple right below the mustache which also got shaved now it has turned white.Fot this used Himalaya Neem face wash with natural Salicylic - Skin feels itchy near the neck so later at night used the normal after shave(Alcohol one) Normally I use only trimmer but due to less charge had switched to Razor How to soothe the itching of the skin and will the pimple get cleared

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment.. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. However use a topical antibiotic cream on the pimple and it may help you. You can use a soothing cream like Emoderm to reduce itch.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.

I shaved and now im itchy