Irritable bowel syndrome

Hello mam.. iam jeet from ludhiana.. i am suffered from irritable bowel syndrome.. do you give its diet plan too.. i am in great depression because of it. No medicine work .. throughout day their is pain in my stomach... alot of gas....cramping...i am highly educated .. i have recently completed masters in maths degree but because of it i cant do job which is my dream... please suggest me.. and tell me where u have ibs diet plan or not mam ???

Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... Diagnosis is very important in irritable bowel syndrome...you will need certain investigations to rule out other causes...investigations are ultrasound abdomen,liver function test,blood tests like complete heamogram,stool examination etc... There is no specific treatment of this disease. It can be controlled by altering diet pattern,psychological therapy and medicines. You can take course of antibiotics containing Ofloxacin and Ornidazole twice daily for five days...Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.