Irregular periods
Irregular periods after the consumption of Primolut n to delay periods. After ending consumption, got periods within 2 days. But the next periods came after 50 days. Usual cycle was 28 days. Is this normal? When can I expect my next periods. I also used to suffer from pcod, which was cured. But I'm afraid it'll come back. What can I do?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Pune

U shouldn't have postponed ur periods. Anyways give time for ur body to recover from the hormones u have taken. If the periods r the same after three cycles then seek treatment