Irregular periods

I have regular periods and my cycle is for 26 days. I recently joined gym and it's been 2 months i have been exercising. But this month I did not get my periods but I get slight pain in my stomach similar to menstrual cramps. It's been around 35 days now but no signs of periods is there. Apart from this, I get body ache after exercises. I checked for pregnancy test but it was negative.

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Pune

Totally Agree with Dr. Veena..
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Any physical exercise, emotional and environmental change can affect menstrual period pattern. If you are not having significant symptoms, wait for few days and then repeat pregnancy test. If you are too tensed up about the issue, get blood test (for detection of pregnancy) done. If body aches after exercise is recent, consult Doctor.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Doing vigorous and strenuous exercise may lead to amenorrhea. FOr now,w ait for your periods to arrive. If you miss your periods then visit a gynecologist and get LH and FSH level test done. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre lcoated in New Delhi for further evaluation. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Severe and rigorous exercise can cause central amenorhoea Treatment is wait and watch If no periods check your fsh and lh levels