Irregular periods
I have not got my periods from 3 months.. I suspect this is due to sudden increase in my weight upto 10kgs .. In 2017 I had visited gynecologist.. She asked for blood test and did lower abdomen scan and told there is no harmonal problem .. Just because of weight gain I am not getting my periods. And asked me to take " Normoz tablet" Till I get my periods. So now can I again continue to take Normoz tablet? As I have not got my periods for last 3 months? How long should I take them. I m not married and working women.

As I can understand your symptoms & query we need to more details so that ,I can help you  to get rid of this, consult me ASAP

Would like to discuss in detail.
Kindly consult
For getting periods you need other medications
Need more details and few tests such as thyroid profile to see what is the cause