Ipill / unwanted 72
I had unprotected on 8th day after my period . On 6th day after my period I clotted twice so technically I had unprotected sex 2 days after the clotting day And after sex I did the sonography in which the endometrium thickness shows 11 So do I need to rake an after pill to avoid pregnancy

Practically 8day of your comes in risky day... Don't go by sonography.. Pregnancy depends on ovulation... And unprotected relations always have a high chance of preg.
have contraception on regular basis I pill is an emergency drug there are failure rates with I pill also have a gynac opinion