Invisible Braces

I would like to go for invisible braces. Please let me know if it's effective. I heard it costs 1 lakh for the us made braces. I would like to pay 5k per month and remaining payment plus 5k extra in the last month. If anybody is willing please let me know.

Doctor Answers (4) on Invisible Braces

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Invisible braces are a very effective treatment modality with many advantages.....

please understand that you are not buying any electrical appliance that EMI options will be available for you..... the dentist also has to make payments to the Lab and how can you expect that the dentist makes a lump sum payment to the Lab but take money from you in installments, especially when you don't need to visit your dentist again after the plates have been delivered to you..... please try to respect the sanctity of this profession by avoiding bargains and negotiations with the doctor....

Dr Shruti Agarwal Kolkata | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Yes you can go for invisalign treatment but cost and payment options have to be dictated by management protocols , however it is a very reliable treatment option
Hello..Yes you can go for invisible braces.cost you can talk to us in person.clinical and radiographic examination is required prior to treatment.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. this is not a platform for making deals and negotiations. here patients post their health queries and would like to know what they should do and what not to keep healthy. we answer their queries and give them appropriate suggestions. for your concern, i would suggest you consult a dentist in person. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.