Intrusive Violent Thought

From the past 6 months I have been suffering from highly intrusive violent thoughts on a constant basis, which is not allowing me to focus on anything, most of these thoughts are very intense and I often start brisk walking, muttering things and making hand gestures to accommodate them. I was consulting a psychologist online who said I had OCD, but would like to go for a more professional route to deal with this. Please do let me know how I exactly I can find solution for this.
views-icons 71 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi I feel the psychologist is right about your diagnosis. It would be better to see a psychiatrist to start you on medications along with counseling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?