Intestine tuberculosis
Dear Sir, My mother is suffering from intestine tuberculosis since last 3 month she is taking medicines but every week or in 15 days she got pain in stomach which leads to vomiting yesterday night she is having blood in vomiting kindly advise

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The medicines used in treatment of tuberculosis can cause these symptoms. Also it may not be blood which you are seeing. Rifampicin used in the treatment has a property of turning the body fluids turn red. Kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.