homeopath-icon
Internal piles
I feel previous one month's pain in stool path inside above anal area and below backside hip..I am already diagnosis one BAMS doctor ..he said it's internal piles..can u tell anyone it's cure without surgery. And howmuch time taken.. without any side effects

Yes internal piles can be cured without requiring surgery with Homoeopathic constitutional treatment. If the problem is not chronic, results are fast. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments.

It can be cured without surgery homeopathy has large cure rates in such cases
consult
if not regular your bowel habits
Yes definitely it can be cured without surgery with  Homoeopathy.  For your treatment I need your detailed case history. Consult me online for further case taking and treatment. Time depends upon your susceptibility.
Hi dear piles cannot occur without a predisposition for it in you  Sometimes it runs in families which confirms it  So lifestyle plays a secondary role in aggravating it ,though a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory for a healthy life  But we also need deep acting antimiasmatic  medicines to cure this tendency completely and permanently so that not reflecting in future progenies too  A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally  You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance  Medicines will reach you via courier services
Yes definitely in Homoeopathy there is cure for piles. For your treatment I need your detailed case history. Consult me online for further case taking and treatment.
Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for piles or Haemorroids  to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani Nine eight one nine zero five five zero one four
Yes. Internal piles can be various degrees and intensity. It can be well treated with Homeopathic medication and diet counseling permanently. 1st and 2nd degree piles can be avoided from surgery.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
It's completely curable considering your age is only 31....but it will take time....one to two months needed...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Haemorrhoids or piles  are swollen veins in the lowest part of your rectum and  anus Internal piles or hemorrhoids are so far inside your rectum .Tissue  bulges during stool and usually go back inside  by itself . This may hurt, often when you poop or bleeding sometimes. Yes it can be cured without surgery .Homeopathic medicine will help you to cure. Detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports . 
It can be cured by homoeopathic treatment. It will take 1-2 months. You can consult me online.
Can be treated. U can consult me online for treatment and guidance.