Internal injury in knee
I have twisted my right knee last night and the left side of the right knee is hurting very badly and is slightly swollen. I'm unable to walk. Need medication to ease the pain as OPDs of all hospitals are not functional since it is a Sunday.
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You most likely have sustained a ligament injury of the knee. At home, you can apply ice and keep the leg elevated. Emergency departments of most hospitals do function on Sunday (at least at the hospital where I practice), so I would suggest that you consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon. You will need an Xray to rule out any serious injury, eg. fracture. He/she will also prescribe the necessary medicines.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?