Internal hemorrhoids
I find it difficult to pass stool, there is no bleeding but pain while passing stool only when it alleviates a lot. Dairy, Besan, Maida, Mango, Banana and anything processed or of heat like gud worsens the condition. There is bloating of stomach when I am unable to paas stool. Unable to eat ghee and dahi as well. When the problem alleviates the Anal passage get swollen and blocked completely. So much so that I am unable to even insert the small finger or dropper to apply ointment. I am unable to eat even Jawar,Bajra and Ragi Roti, they worsen the condition too. There is also itching and pain to sit upright and a lot of discomfort. The stool gets dry no matter how much water I drink.

You need to start on:- Tab. Daflon 500mg Tab. Zevi DSR Proctosedyl ointment Syp. Cremaffin SITZ BATH Avoid oily and spicy food Increase water intake Continue taking Fibre Rich diet
Consult me on practo for prescription and further guidance

ur history seems like u had a anal fissure, u need some other dietry modification which u currently taking, no one can inser one finger easiley in anus thats the natural tone of the anal no oedema. kindly share what treatment u had taken till now beside the oiintment u currently applyingt. if no bleeding is there piles cn be ruled out, only water and multigrain will not help
For further clarification, complete evaluation, correct diagnosis and treatment and prescription feel free to consult me on this PRACTO APP. Stay safe and take care of yourself