homeopath-icon
Internal hemorrhoid grade2-1,loaded colo
Respected doctor, my sigmoidoscopy shows that i have internal piles grade2-1,and ct scan report shows loaded colon.none of the alopathy laxatives even isapgul works well for me.mt stool is still hard and its not clear,please suggest me medicine so that i can get rid of it..please help me..

Your case require detailed case taking and clinical examination, contact directly for online consultation and free advice. Feel free to connect for online consultation and medicines at your door step. Dr manohar Lawand. (Critical Care and general homeopathy) eight eight three zero four triple five eight nine.

Homoeopathy best for it.
Homoeopathy physician
Diet and exercise
Hello dear If u want real guidance. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
Take homeopathic medicine. Sulphur 1M. Weekly morning empty stomach 1 dose for 2 month.
Hi dear piles cannot occur without a predisposition for it in you  Sometimes it runs in families which confirms it  So lifestyle plays a secondary role in aggravating it ,though a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory for a healthy life  But we also need deep acting antimiasmatic  medicines to cure this tendency completely and permanently so that not reflecting in future progenies too  A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally  You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance  Medicines will reach you via courier services
Homoeopathic Treatment will surely help you. You can consult me online for further case taking and treatment.
Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for internal Haemorroids to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani Nine eight one nine zero five five zero one four
Internal haemorrhoids are completely curable considering your age is only 29..I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
Please share your report for further suggestion
If you want assured results then consult and take proper treatment. Still if you want try taking Lac defloratum 30
It seems to be internal tendency for constipation and hence hemorrhoids. It's a viscious cycle. Such GIT concerns can be well treated with Homeopathic medication permanently.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance
Homeopathic medicines will surely help you for  internally  piles. Consult online and take treatment. details of your case are present
consult me through this practo app.
eat fruits like mausambi, oranges
Hello mam Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treats patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects We have very good results in piles treatment and medicines works deeply and help  u to recover I  need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
avoid completely fatty food //oily food do seitz bath 2 times daily all masala  which cause burning  to be stopped completely do regular exercise  to have proper movement of pelvic organs do pawanmukta and sarvangasanas and dhanurasana daily2 times take 4 to 6 lts of water daily
Hi mam Usually grade 2 hemorrhoid protrudes past the anal verge with straining for a bowel movement or passage of flatus, but spontaneously returns to its original internal position once the straining has subsided. Haemorrhoids are the swelling of the veins at the verge of anus Haemorrhoids occurs due to Constipation Obesity Low fiber diet Pregnancy and many more Loaded colon in CT may be due chronic constipation Homeopathic constitutional treatment will definitely help you mam Detailed case history is needed kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation with yr investigation reports
Sure. U can consult me online for consultation n treatment. Homeopathy medication is safe and effective.