Internal fever
I'm suffering from internal fever since last 4 days. On Thermometer my readings are coming out to be around 98.6 but I know what I am feeling from inside. I dont have body pain or shortness of breath but I'm not able to feel active. I don't have cough but I can feel little discomfort in my chest. Could it be related to covid 19? It could be anxiety but still I know what I'm feeling regarding that internal fever.  Recently my society has been sealed as one coronavirus positive case was found.

Your history itself tells that you are anxious Avoid stressful situations

Relax , these kind of symptoms are very common during these stressful days. Don’t get panic, you don’t require any treatment for this. Stop monitoring your temperature, stop reading online about COVID 19, watch COVID related news just once a day not more.
No problem It can be cure You can consult me online
consult for more discussion on ur problem and treatment chat privetly,