Instrument failure
I am worried about Instrument failure in middle 3rd root canal. Is it a problem or I can go ahead with the filling ?

If instrument is retrievable it will be great. If it can be by passed its okay. But keep a watch on the teeth.
If canal is cleared and instrument failure occurred after that then go for the filling otherwise ask your dentist to buy instrument removal kit
Hi if its in middle third as u said most of the time it can be by passed and the treatment can be done completely..if not thn too go ahead with the treatment and have a follow up...best of luck feel free to ask ne further queries
U can see an endodontist for expert opinion and treatment and still if instrument is not cleared or bypassed just wait and watch for any symptoms

Instrument to view the eye How to clean medical instruments Types of string instruments