Insomnia, Sleep paralysis

I can't sleep in night. I have tried everything like jogging,eating a lot before sleep and skipping 1 night sleep. Nothing works. I am having regular episodes of sleep paralysis also because of disturbed sleeping routine. I feel very tired during day times and can't focus on my work. My eating routine is also getting worse because of this. Anyway I haven't ever taken any pills for it because it's not good or safe to have it without consulting a doctor.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You need proper case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment. Visit me at my for the same. You will surely be fine. By that time do pranayam regularly, avoid junk foods, follow a good routine in your life.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, from your history it seems your daily routine is not so good.. Body always demands similar type of healthy routine.. You first organise your daily routine and add exercise, Proteins, minerals, vitamins in proper amount.. Avoid junk food.. Get vit D and Vit B12 level done and share report with me on Practo consult...