Insomnia and anxiety
My father has trouble having sleep from past few months..He has started talking a lot and it is difficult to strike a conversation with him as he keeps talking about his past.At times he gets very excited and that scares me and my mother as he had a stroke once in 2011 and we feel that might strike again..Kindly suggest how to help him

Dear friend, Happy to see that you are concerned about your father. Any male talking too much is emotionally affected in some ways. Get professional help at the beginning itself. Any further help please feel free to contact me. Wishes