Insect deep inside ear
For 2 days now i am having pain in my right ear but only now i realized it must an insect deep inside my ear.I hear crackling painful noises at different periods of time only in my right ear.I poured coconut oil and some mild warm water but still the noises still persists.

It may occur due to eustachian tube dysfunction.. associated with infection/effusion in the middle ear.. better to consult with an ENT specialist for proper assessment..

Crackling noise in ear Deep ear infection symptoms Skin peeling inside ear