Inquiries about urine
What is the average timing of peeing? Like u drink water n in 1 hour or so u will pee? Duration of time m asking ? And is crystal clear urine is good? Ps- I am not diabetic! I just like to drink more water,feel thirsty n pee in 1 hour or so! I am normal?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is no time as such. It depends on a lot of factors. If you are drinking more water, you would be peeing frequently.  If you sit in ac, you would pee more. If you are not diabetic or dont have any symptoms, then dont worry about it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.