Injury in head

My son was playing and slipped and got head injury. He was unconscious for sometime but later when he became concious, he was able to recognise everyone and remember everyone. Also he can remember his prayers and can walk easily. This all happened about 2 hours back. Can you please guide me if there is anything serious or everything is o.k. He has developed a bump on the back side of his head.

Doctor Answers (2) on Injury in head

Dear Sir The following symptoms following Head injury require evaluation by a Neurosurgeon 1. Loss of Consciousness 2. Fits 3. Headache 4. Vomiting 5. Dizziness 6. Giddiness 7. Double Vision 8. Blurring of Vision 9. Numbness 10. Weakness 11. Bleeding from Nose 12. Bleeding from Ears 13. Bleeding from throat Since there had been loss of consciousness and also since there is a bump, you need to consult a Neurosurgeon
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.i can understand your apprehension... .. Belief loss of consciousness after head injury suggest brain injury, CT scan is required, get a CT scan of brain ,after 24-48 hours one more CT is required, if CT is normal nothing to worry, consult neurosurgeon in nearest hospital....