Ingrown toe nail
Wanted to know the best treatment to cure ingrown toe nail problem with permanent cure either surgery or any treatment. Because I'm suffering from it for longer period. Please suggest some remedy to me I have same problem both legs toe nail.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. The ultimate treatment that seems to work in in grown toe nail as per my experience is lateral toe nail avulsion and nail matrix ablation. This prevents growth of lateral part of the nail from the root itself and this preventing recurrences. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards 
Dr. Nipun Jain
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
have to get the nail removed..

How to treat ingrown toe nail