this seems like something of acute origin or some old condition that was not noticed earlier and flared up suddenly.. such injuries can be dangerous if not dealt with promptly and in proper manner. you must immediately show it either to family physician and take opinions of specialist if advised so.. dont take it lightly. if you do not have any family physician please visit the casulty department of nearest hospital
in the mean while you can apply ice to the locally affected area..
do not self medicate..or take meds as suggested by pharmacist or friend or relative... seek proper medical advice
You might have allergic reaction due to exposure of unidentified things or may be food you had on last night. Just think of it and explain it to docter. Take a single dose of tab. Cetrizine and do ice application give you relief. Consult to physican also.
Infection or septic arthritis along with raised uric acid could be the cause of your condition. So please see an orhopaedic surgeon in your area and get CBC with ESR and uric acid done (blood tests) fasting.
Use ice massage on the inflamed area for 10 to 15 min twice a day ( Ice cubes rap in clothe apply it on the effected area without stopping it) . It could be due to your foot water creating pressure on the toe . Do it for one day if fell good carry on for 3 days or consult m.b.b.s docter